Diary of a Reporter: The 'post corona' Earth

Diary of a Reporter: The 'post corona' Earth

0
A lot of my friends are asking me, post corona what will be the condition of the Earth, really we are not able to understand now! After listening to this, I’ve been thinking on and on. With whosoever I talk to over the phone, even the fellow journalists from office, the innocent little children; looking at their benevolent eyes I wonder what will be the answer to this question. What will be the future? India does not just deduce from past’s Aryavarta to Hastinapur, to today’s Nehru- Modi’s. What will be the course of the world, even this is also a major question. Hence I thought. this time. in our weekly chat with you I'll try answering the question raised by my friends.  

from IndiaTV India: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3avb94h
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top